About JT

Hello and thank you for your interest in the author of this blog!

If you are on this blog; you, like me, have an interest in fountain pens, calligraphy, or perhaps are just trying to see what its all about! To me, fountain pens provide an enjoyable writing experience. This later led to my interest in calligraphy and lettering. I created this blog as a way share my experience with fountain pens, help other people get into the hobby, and help others learn about fountain pens.

Outside of my interest in fountain pens, I study music and business at Illinois State University. I also have two part time jobs and play music whenever I can. I play multiple instruments including bass, guitar, piano, and viola. When I'm not playing music, you can catch me listening to it. While I listen to all genres, my go-to's are indie, alternative, rock, electro-swing, and instrumental hip-hop. Listening to music on a walk is one of my favorite ways to pass time.

Walking around campus can be beautiful, but it's still not fulfilling enough for an adventurist such as myself. That's when I turn to hiking and geocaching to satisfy my need to explore. I like to find some trail heads everywhere I travel and just hike and explore the area. Along my hikes, I often find geocaches hidden along the path. Logging the caches allows me to make my mark the trails.

I find that a good way to relax after a nice hike is to knit. Knitting provides an outlet for me to create something physical that I can use and share with others. My favorite stitch is the moss stitch and my current project is a knitted quilt with a moss stitch pattern.

That pretty much sums up all of my hobbies and interests! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate contact me!
Contact Me 

Comments