Important Articles


I have decided to make a list of important articles from my blog. This list will be for new people to the blog, people looking for different articles, and anyone looking to get lost in my blog.

New comers should start here at About JT to learn about me, the author of the blog, JT. This is an article to get to know a little about me. For more information on how I got started in fountain pens, click here to see The Beginning or here for My Collection. It is important that I get to know my readers so I can provide content that they want to see. Click Contact Me to send me a message or leave a comment anywhere on the blog. 

For those who want to know more about the blog, visit The Purpose Page to learn about why I created this blog. One purpose of the blog is to provide information and resources to anyone interested in fountain pens. For more information on pens, check out the articles How To Clean a Fountain Pen and Top 5 under $30. I would also suggest exploring any links within the posts to see where they go and get more information. 

If you came to my site to see something new, check out my combo-review here. For fans, don't forget to check out gear. Have fun exploring the site and don't forget to contact me so that I can provide content for you. Contact Me here to leave a message or to let me know of any questions, comments, topics, or just to say hi. 

Comments